Thursday, April 19, 2012

Matriarch Thyiad

This is a character I'm going to be playing whilst I'm away, and I'll be building the mat thread as I go along. Which due to the limited online time I'll get, I'll do it a block per however many sessions, because I don't want to use up my time doing write ups. Please don't post until I've finished the character!

She is named after Thyiad, because she kindly provided me with my missing parts of Mavinas set.

She is a Freezing Arrow bowazon (as opposed to a FA javazon? ), and should kick butt right up until Hell, at which point I will slowly realise that the damage from the set isn't great

Starter her yesterday, and she is currently in Act1

I don't have a great deal to equip her with, but currently she has Vidalas bow/boots/amulet and Sigons helm/gloves/belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment