Saturday, April 21, 2012

Patriarch Gestur Frezy Barbarian

So after quit long time I am pretty much finished with the build to be proud enought to post it here in the forum.

I started out using Concentrate using uniques and bonesnap maul as my best friend.

When I got a long bit into hell I switched into WW and IK set wich worked pretty good then I switched to Double Swing using Grief+Crescent Moon

and now I am using 2x Grief PB and Frezny Thanks to Noobstorm that gave it to me in his givaway thread big thanks!

This hero like to run Travincal, Pindle, Diablo, Baal, and sometimes Mephisto and The Pit.

Best finds

Runes: 2xSur 2xLo 1x Ohm

Items: Stormlash



Stats, Skills, Merc and Inventory

Inventory and Merc with Chilling Armor active he have 12k+ without it

Warcries and stats

Combat Skills

Combat Masteries



Equipment


Weapons: 2x Greif PBs. Swap Heart of Oak and Echoin weap for a total of +6 to warcries

Head: Areat's Face ptopz 24mf

Body: Chains of Honor Scarab Husk 25mf

Belt: Nosferatu's Coil < Going to switch for String of Ears when I get new respec token

Gloves: Chance Guards 40mf

Boots: War Traveler 34 mf

Amulet: Highlord's Wrath

Rings: Raven Frost & rare dual leech

Charms: MF SCs 21x 144mf, Gheeds 40 mf



TotalMF: 307

Merc

Eth The Reaper's Toll

Eth Fortidute Helforge Plate

Rocketstopper

Quistions

What helmet should I get for my merc maybe Crown of Ages?

What to do about my 5,9k AR, SHould I switch highlords for Metalgrid?

Get a Cham for my Helmet and using Angilic Wings+Halo? Switch some mf charms for ar charms

Get some kind of weapon with mana leech to be able to switch the dual leech for angelic?s

or should I leave it at 5,9k?

And what else can I make to improve this char please leave some feedback =)|||Nice baba!

I cannot answer any of your questions: Out of my pay-grade

Gl with the runs!|||thanks I appreciate it|||Angelics combo solves, and metalgrid + sweet AR/other mods GC has great potential. Also Grief has -25%TD and ITD so LCS will tell lies to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment