Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hired Mondaily!

RL: Got hired by one of the small cities police department today. Was waiting on that call since my interview on Wednesday, looks like I impressed the Chief of police there. Now to get my equipment and start next week!

D2: No gaming today it seems|||Congratulations man!

RL: Haha... Oh, I remember having one of those. Kinda.

D2: Maybe a bit of my frosty, or my enchantress, she's quite fun untwinked :P

OVG: :/|||RL: ehh... nothing interesting

D2: after MFO (which I failed miserably at...) I decided to level my sorc in NM a little before moving on to Hell. She was lvl 67 and had a decent Meph and Baal map. Next thing I know, Wariv wants to talk to me... I realise I am in Hell and have lost my maps and need to re-find them again. Buuuuuut.... It turns out that the game has given me the most awsome of Baal maps! WSK lvl 3 is in the next room and throne room is even closer when going to that next floor! It's basically 10 teleports to Baal! Jippii!! Now lvl 71 and moving up|||RL: work, outside and its 100� F, so I'm not real happy about it.

D2: I considered it, but ultimately found other things to do. MFO has taken a toll on my D2 motivation, but it will come back.

OVG: fired up nes: battletoads, corax said it was pretty much unbeatable, so I had to try it.|||Quote:








looks like I impressed the Chief of police there.




Been there, done that. Dye your hair, grow a beard and switch from contacts to glasses or vice versa and wait till the whole thing blows over. Well, unless you did someone in. In that case you might have to skip town. God I hate when that happens... What?|||Quote:








Been there, done that. Dye your hair, grow a beard and switch from contacts to glasses or vice versa and wait till the whole thing blows over. Well, unless you did someone in. In that case you might have to skip town. God I hate when that happens... What?




It's like looking into a metaphorical mirror |||Congrats on the job! Wish I was in the same boat.

RL: Filling out more applications for teaching jobs and anything else I can possibly do. Just found out the one job I've been thinking I had in the bag got filled. I don't think they ever even got my application which definitely sucks. Looks like I'll get to sit around and hang out with my son some more.

D2: Working through A2 Hell in .09 with my frenzy barb. Stopped at Arcane last night because I was too tired to try and go through all four legs of the map.

OVG: Super Paper Mario with the boy or maybe something on his DS.


Quote:








OVG: fired up nes: battletoads, corax said it was pretty much unbeatable, so I had to try it.




Battletoads is freakin ridiculous! I can't tell you how much time I used to spend sitting in my room playing that third level on those hoverbike things. To this day I still can't figure out how to jump that gap. I used to even hook up the game genie to get infinite lives and all that good stuff and still got destroyed. Game is awesome but hard.|||Happy birthday Thomh

RL: Sorting uncle's house insurance. No idea why, he never leaves the house. Ringing them up is getting to be tiresome; "We can't speak to you if you're not the policy holder" - "The policy holder is 84 and hasn't done his own home/car insurance in 40 years" - "We can put you on as a joint policy holder" - "I live 50 miles away and have my own house insurance." Sigh. On the upside, I rang his company for renewal (I was ignoring them because I thought they were expensive) and suddenly it was six pounds cheaper.

D2: Not really, tad tricky without any electricity. :eek: Woke up this morning; no lights etc. Rang them up "It went off around 7.30am." - "My alarm went off at 7 and it was all off then." - "Oh. We'll have engineers on site in about 30mins. We had 2000 homes without power but we re-routed some and now we have about 1200 out." - "Ah sounds like the whole village is out." - "Could be, we think it's a substation.". Needless to say work got sight of a tea-less Thy. Not pretty.

OVG: Literati. I lose. Badly. To a non-native English speaker. Sigh. |||Quote:








Happy birthday Thomh

RL: Sorting uncle's house insurance. No idea why, he never leaves the house. Ringing them up is getting to be tiresome; "We can't speak to you if you're not the policy holder" - "The policy holder is 84 and hasn't done his own home/car insurance in 40 years" - "We can put you on as a joint policy holder" - "I live 50 miles away and have my own house insurance." Sigh. On the upside, I rang his company for renewal (I was ignoring them because I thought they were expensive) and suddenly it was six pounds cheaper.

D2: Not really, tad tricky without any electricity. :eek: Woke up this morning; no lights etc. Rang them up "It went off around 7.30am." - "My alarm went off at 7 and it was all off then." - "Oh. We'll have engineers on site in about 30mins. We had 2000 homes without power but we re-routed some and now we have about 1200 out." - "Ah sounds like the whole village is out." - "Could be, we think it's a substation.". Needless to say work got sight of a tea-less Thy. Not pretty.

OVG: Literati. I lose. Badly. To a non-native English speaker. Sigh.




Awww... If it makes you feel better, I can attempt to mock you, and you can screw me over in some way |||Quote:








Ringing them up is getting to be tiresome; "We can't speak to you if you're not the policy holder" - "The policy holder is 84 and hasn't done his own home/car insurance in 40 years" - "We can put you on as a joint policy holder"




Don't you hate it when you've done something a certain way for the past 40 years then some noobies come in and mess it all up? Or some higher-ups who know nothing about how to work smoothly change things up to make everything complicated?

Oh well, it sounds like it was a blessing in disguise!

RL: Payed cell-phone bill. Getting tired of my Uncles truck being in the middle of my yard (Grandpa's yard, where I'm staying). Supposedly, Unc has sold it to somebody, but the damn truck has been here the past 10 years, moving from one spot to another somehow... Want to just file an Abandoned Vehicle on it and get it the hell out of here.

D2: Lost another sorc... Luckily I made a game with my Zon and was going to glitch Meph with them two. Was able to recover her items. ugh.... Guess I'm going to have to get more life with these characters... between maxing block and getting enough life to do something, I have yet to figure out that line...

OVG: Battletoads! Na, no BT for me, might play some Demon's Souls later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment