Wednesday, April 18, 2012

OT: Selam

I need to go away now. I may be back, but I don't think I will be, as it stands. We never know how life will go until it hits us, so who knows, perhaps in 3 years we'll all be on a beach in Jersey (British Isle), drinking ice cold beers eh?

Anyway; thanks for everything, great people here in the SPF. I'm the best obviously, but I'll admit some come fairly close. I'm still most awesome, the kitteh bible tells me so. Don't argue with the kitteh bible

Best of luck to everybody.

May God grant you always...A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you. Faithful friends near you. And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you.

Goodbye and sweet dreams my friends. Rock onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn SPF!

xx|||most unfortunate, mate.

I wish you peace & prosperity in whatever endeavors you face & hopefully you can return with wild tales to tell.

and a parting toast, "May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face, & the wings of destiny lift you up to dance among the stars." Cheers! |||..bout bloody time. now we can stop hiding the bag pipes.

best of luck to whatever it is you are doing mate|||Best of luck, Kitteh! Here's to wishing you well on your ventures.

And I was thinking you might appreciate this song.

EDIT: And for a fun song. May not be applicable, but it sure slaps a smile on my soul. That's Paranoia For'ya.|||Shalom!

This is a rather unexpected turn of events. While it is probably for the best, given your rapidly deteriorating state of mental health, your departure will no doubt leave a void in its wake. I hope you find the enlightenment you seek.|||Well, goodbye! May the rest of your life be as hardcore as your SP career

Hope we'll see you back here sometime - have a nice time mate |||Sorry to see you go, but don't be a stranger!

I hope you'll stop by and pay homage to the spf every once in a while at least. And let me know if there's anything you ever need.

*serves up a round of Yeager*

Drink up everyone, its on Durf!|||Here's to Virgi.

*downs the shot*

Sure wishin' Durf could afford better than Jager though.

As kegs said, make sure to visit when you can.|||I'll try my best mate, not going to be at home very much though, not even sure I'll have internet access much... If I do, it'll probably be just for a day every now and then. I'll have a day release once a fortnight, but I'd imagine it'll be taken up by stupid family stuff :P



*downs a shot*|||Isn't your family what got you in this mess to begin with?

*exchanges Yeager for crown royal *

No comments:

Post a Comment