Saturday, April 21, 2012

Everybody should join the MFO wednesdaily ^^

So it's that time of the year again, summer, and wednesday -so it needs a daily.

Today will be a fine day, i'll probably quest a bit to save my baal muscle for the mfo, which everybody should join, and some snap-chip-shatter runs, because it 's just so much fun down there! There are gloams, frenzytaurs, and succubi! Too bad there aren't any OKs and 1.13 removed LR. Yes that's right, I'm a 1.13 noob, I made an enigma for my hammerdin only to find they buffed wave 2, so now I've got a CS/RoF runner

Last night we had a bit of a baal game going; first inter and I found ohm, then ng Lo, while we were debating who was to have it, vex dropped. Then inter left the game and the best find of the night from then was baal dropping gull and u-sabre at the same time. And an amn... Next time I'll fix inter to one of the pillars in the throne

Friday, the mfo will start, and it'll be grand once more. Remember how Serdash beat an entire atma score sheet out of the pits? Mungo winning with a crappy (untwinked, sorry Mungo but it's true ) char vs all the godly equipped 12+ hours/day running d2 hacks? Nagisa's rune hax? Idk when it was, but there were 2 Tyrael's in it? Somewhat longer ago, when DC won both Baal and Pindle? Epic times are once again upon us, it'll all happen again, and it'll happen in our lifetimes (assuming none of you kick off before the mfo), and hopefully next week. So don't miss it! Be able to tell your children "I was there!" ^^|||I have actually signed up for the MFO this time! I have read about the previous ones but always felt that I haven't had the good enough character to run with. This year I decided I will give it a try anyway! I have signed up for AT and my skelliemancer will run run run. I went through my gear collection yesterday and put on as much MF as I can, I think I have MF 244 now. Hope it helps :-)

RL: Swedish offices during July is veeeeery empty since almost everyone is on vacation. I will however hold the fort until Aug 8th when my relaxation will begin. Also my baby is due to show up September 19 so I guess my mobility will be somewhat limited anyway... Well , well. I can eat chocolate and play D2|||In sign of MFO

D2: All preparations for MFO are done (well most of them anyway). My runtimes are horrible, my luck showed me finger, my music is becoming boring and bleh.

Anyone has some good e-book? it worked pretty well for last MFO

RL: Not much. It's too hot to move and too hot to think.|||MFO daily eh?

D2: A bit more warm-up. There's really not much subtlety to an AT blizz sorc. Running oculus/nagel over fathom/fcr ring this time around - gotten used to the runs enough that the teleporting doesn't bother me anymore. Planning to significantly improve over my meager winter MFO totals of 700 runs and 3 grailers.

RL: Work, watch some cycling, and um... that's probably about it.|||RL: Eugh

D2: Not been able to play it for days! I'm off on Sunday though, so I'll be kicking the **** out of The Mausoleum all day

OVG: *giggle*

No comments:

Post a Comment