Saturday, April 21, 2012

5000 Pindleskin runs on players 1

This was over 3 1/2 years in the making. Started in 1.11 Run 2241 was in 1.13. My mf is fairly low. Hoping the number of runs would take me to level 94. Close, but I died once. Wouldn't make 94 even if i didn't.

217 in mf on my barb (523 with dual isted ali baba's). My equipment mainly poor man's IK set. No IK armor, but wearing Tally's armor.

Enigma wyrmhide on my merc with 93 mf. Lot's of fairly decent finds in my opinion. I had to make over 2 dozen characters for some of the items i found and transfer through atma, granted i may never play those spare characters.

Some rare weapons with ED in the +225-325% range, highest was +379 on a throwing spear.

Complete sets dropped: 2 Naj's Ancient Vestiges

2 Bul-Kathos' Children

Natalya's Odium

2 Heaven's Brethren

Sazabi's Grand Tribute

Some of my unique weapon finds:

eth. Ribcracker +243% ed Wraith Flight (eth) x2

Banarar's Star x2 Hellrack

Windforce Horizon's Tornado x3

The Grandfather x2 The Reaper's Toll

Windhammer Messerschmidt's reaver

Hellslayer Nord's Tenderizer x4

Lightsabre x2 Flamebellow

Heaven's Light Gargoyle's Bite

Hand of Blessed Light Demon's Arch

Cranebeak Djinn Slayer (eth)

Death's fathom The Minotaur (eth)

Bonesnap +299% ed Tomb Reaver

Wizardspike Arm of King Leoric

Bonehew Ethereal Edge

Bloodtree Stump Plague Bearer x3

Arioc's Needle Lycander's Flank

Lycander's Aim Stoneraven

Shadow Killer x3 Bartuc's Cut Throat

Jade Talon x2|||My better armor drops:

Leviathan

Blackoak Shield (haven't seen one since 1.09)

Sandstorm Trek

Andariel's Visage

Jalal's Mane x4

Verdungo's Hearty Cord

Spike Thorn

Dragonscale

Shadow Dancer

Steel Carapace

Halaberd's Reign +2 all +1 mast +1 b.order +1 b.com

Demonhorn's Edge +3 mast +3 war +2 com|||Nice nice!

From what I've read the Ribcracker is where it's at. Are those indestructible?

IDK if I could get to the point where I'd want to run smthn 5000x, but in order to build up some wealth for playing more than somewhattwinked, I reckon I'll have to?

Any plans in the making now?|||Quote:








Nice nice!

From what I've read the Ribcracker is where it's at. Are those indestructible?

IDK if I could get to the point where I'd want to run smthn 5000x, but in order to build up some wealth for playing more than somewhattwinked, I reckon I'll have to?

Any plans in the making now?




Thanks! This took a lot of patience. I got burned out for a while several times. Took a long hiatus and played games on my ps3.

Ribcracker is not indestructable, you would have to socket it with a zod.

I'm thinking of doing pit runs and running around in the ice cavern levels in act 5.|||Not much in rune drops. Didn't write down thul and below.

amn x5?

sol x11

shael x3

dol x3

hel x4

lum x 3

io x2

um

cham|||Check out the latest IFT post... perhaps you could beg for Hythopian's Zod! Heh

Either way, mad props for sticking with 5k pindle runs. Well done.|||That's awesome

How fast were your runs?|||Grats on your accomplishment!|||Grats on the 5k milestone, and the massive amount of loot |||Quote:








Check out the latest IFT post... perhaps you could beg for Hythopian's Zod! Heh

Either way, mad props for sticking with 5k pindle runs. Well done.




Thanks! I only play offline. Hythopian's zod would do me no good. I don't have a bnet account. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment