Thursday, April 19, 2012

Delayed Intro Thread - FredOfErik, rising HC star!

The first post of our latest member, Nagafen, made me remember...

I've never had my shins kicked!

So I thought I would share a bit about my self to those of you that would be interested (I'm also kind of bored atm). Here is my delayed intro thread:

Hello everybody!

I am a 20 year old danish boy. I started playing D2 last year when I was bored in class. I played SC but got bored and am now being mentored in HC by the self-proclaimed king of everything.

I've never really been a gamer (d2 being my first purchase since Heroes III ). D2 got me going and I discovered these lovely forums. At first I was primarily active in the SPTF, initially under a different username. Due to that username someone (fellow dane I suppose) reported me and I got banned by the mighty Thy. I had it coming though I returned to the forums as FredOfErik and started posting in the SPF as well. It's like totally awesome in here.

I'm moving to Germany in a week. In my sparetime I play football (the real european kind) and handball. I just graduated from school.

And that, dear ladies and gentlemen, is about it.

And so it begins....|||And so it begins indeed.|||"An explosion of catastrophy"... Yes, indeed!

Naming a band Saliva. Silly americans.|||Good band though... Well, two songs anyway :P|||Not into that kind of stuff. I'm embarraed to admit that I'm more of a indie/alternative guy |||I listen to all sorts haha

Literally I have more genres that artists on my ipod :P|||I didn't ride today just so my legs would be at full strength for this.

*dons shoes*

*polishes cleats*

*spinning back-kicks shins*

Now you have been properly welcomed. And shame on Thy for welcoming you with a ban!|||You should listen to this. Huge danish rock band. I read 5 mins ago that they are getting back together - I'm psyched! |||aaah.. Feels good in the weird, brutal way.|||I want you in the right state of mind Freddy m'boy. Cut out this rubbish, try to listen to more Justin Bieber, Steps, S-club 7 and Spice Girls. I want you angry, violent and destructive for tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment