Saturday, April 21, 2012

Are French people even real? Fridailililililily :)

RL: Work = go **** yourself

D2: Me and Erik should start ownage tonight

OVG: ...|||aaaahahahaa... You have to work

RL: I haven't done anything all day. It's awesome. I have to work my last 10 hours on the part time job that's been supporting me through the last three years of school. I'm looking forward to that. It's a cr*ppy job.

D2: What Virgait said.. I'm going to show him the true power of my noobishness. Also, I did 3 levels worth of pindle runs with my HC necro. An eth Bararnas star and a Naj's light plate were my only profit. Having 4 rare shako's drop just sucks.|||There are two kinds of people I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.|||AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, Austin Powers reference! What do I win?!?

Depression.|||French people are a myth.

RL: I have no life anymore.

D2: Couldn't if I wanted to.

OVG: Only if hating myself and those around me is a "VG".|||Quote:








French people are a myth.

RL: I have no life anymore.

D2: Couldn't if I wanted to.

OVG: Only if hating myself and those around me is a "VG".




That depends if you have a weapon |||That doesn't sound nice pcm... sry to hear that.

At least it looks like contador is going to get his *** whopped ?|||I thought you had to sleep ?!?! |||French people are a proud part of our Canadian heritage.

RL: Work is over for the day and I am anxiously awaiting the second episode of Torchwood: Miracle Day. While I doubt the show can live up to the standards set by Children of Earth, the plot is still very intriguing and the charm from the UK productions is still there. Actually, my only real gripe thus far is that, aside from Bill Pullman, all of the American leads are being out-acted by a baby. Granted, the baby is quite talented, but that is a rather poor excuse.

D2: I am planning to push my Classic Magezon through Hell sometime this weekend. She was an absolute powerhouse in NM, but the presence of CI monsters in Hell means I will need to utilize skills other than Freezing Arrow for a change.

OVG: I have a few games in backlog, but I want to complete a few minor D2 Classic projects before investing too much time in other games.|||RL: work, but its the weekend now, so I am happy

D2: MFO, en mass quantity

OVG: no time (or desire really)

No comments:

Post a Comment