Thursday, April 19, 2012

SPF mean something to you? Prove it.

Lol Nightfish!

I'm about to get soppy, so get your tissues. Clean ones. Kestegs, don't be dirty...

Anybody who's interested, just a bit of fun... But also nice to just see what people go with!

Create a hardcore character and take it, untwinked, to Guardian (spelling?). Name it after a word which describes what the SPF means to you, and do not tell anybody. Once you've got Guardian, make your thread and I'll create some kind of 'table'

To make it extra fun, make it a character you enjoy, even if it's an easy character

Ceiling Cat blesses you... Kitteh be wiz you |||Um, I have to ask... what with all the "Lol Nightfish" references?|||Um, I'm not entirely sure to be honest... It just kinda happened?^^|||Quote:








Um, I'm not entirely sure to be honest... It just kinda happened?^^




|||No offense bro, but I think I've done my share of proving stuff. Also, are you sure you should be off the meds? Or on the meds? Whatever is causing this manic episode, anyway. If I didn't know better I'd say you got laid recently and that made you kinda hyper. |||Lol Nightfish!

Noes! And naw, just bored and wanted something to do :P

So I decided to make a character based on something totally random and see if anybody else was interested xD

And, I have no meds anymore ^^|||pretty sure if there was getting laid on the table he wouldn't be on the forums. well i wouldn't be.|||I'm sorry in advance, 'rax (et al).


Quote:








getting laid on the table




That's what she said!

I'd be willing to give this a go. Why not?

@DC: LOL. Could be better/worse|||I got mentioned...now I feel obligated to participate! Thanks a lot!!!|||If i was to do this. i would make my toons name kestegs. then i'd pat him naked

No comments:

Post a Comment