Thursday, April 19, 2012

July is the Month of Positivity!

2 things;

a) The title is a load of rubbish.

b) I can't guarantee (spelling?) that 'Positivity' is actually a word, and will not be held accountable should anybody dies as a result.



More to the point...

July is (in most countries I think) kinda the hottest time, it's summery, lots going on, (in the UK) most people go on a holiday etc.

I thought it would be nice to share something that happened this month (July, just to clarify - hehe, it rhymes), something good, something that made July a worthwhile month



For me, it was starting my new job, because I feel like I have more prospect and purpose now

What's yours my wee rabbit droppings?

Come sit on Kitteh's lap and tell him all about it |||July gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling when all of the usually happy people broke out in tears when this july turned out to be around 15 degrees warm most of the time. Oh yes, I love me some yummy tears. In your faces. Good times to be a misanthrope. Good times.|||Quote:








something good




Tour de France. 'Nough said.

Aaaand: tomorrow is my big moving day. Hopefully that will be good aswell |||July has been good in the fact that it is the only month out of the year that I don't have to pay for my kids' schooling...yay moar money!|||Quote:








Tour de France. 'Nough said.

Aaaand: tomorrow is my big moving day. Hopefully that will be good aswell




Pfft. Stupid move, getting in the way of our evil deeds |||I know.. Tomorrow I get down there. Then it won't be long. soooooon...|||...Kitteh says sooooooon...|||So, which chemist did win the tour de france this year? I am not really following stuff like this. I prefer the sports where doping isn't mandatory yet... |||cadel evans. cos aussie dope is bred tough in the harsh aussie outback.

it's winter btw you ignorant foreigners|||Well, at least you're finally famous for something besides being britain's exported criminals, having lots of sheep and pampering the most retarded penguin in the history of forever. Some of that might have been new zealand. But they were already famous for being the hobbits' home.

No comments:

Post a Comment