Thursday, April 19, 2012

Why Me Wednesdaily

Putting off doing unpleasant stuff and I noticed no daily. This cannot stand!

RL: One call and I have successfully failed to get into college. Spring will bring a different story, I'm sure, but for now I do not want to pick up the phone. I will threaten myself now, to get it done. Either one uncomfortable conversation or 20 miles on the bike in the 105-degree heat.

Then a couple emails I don't want to write and I can go back to doing nothing.

D2: No, but I have been thinking about it.

OVG: MoH is back in full force, some AoE III as well. I've been grinding levels two separate Star Ocean games, one because I am crafty and the other because I've run into an unbeatable boss.|||RL: I've been moved to a less secure unit, and with it I've got a bit more freedom. They must've decided to trust me one last time, because originally this was supposed to be for a very long stay. Best be careful now I guess!

D2: I don't know... Thatcher has organised a football coaching session for the younger kids tonight, and I said I'd help so :/

OVG: PS2 is still ****

Although... Hogs of War |||RL: Working...some at least. A bit of a slow day though.

D2: YES! My triumphant return to D2 begins with my Randomly challenged soso, who is static/Gspiking her way through act 1 NM.

OVG: I have room for only one mistress in my life, and right now that will be d2 |||RL: Heat makes coju sleep long long time. Working nights then sleeping during the day doesn't help not sleeping during the heat of the day: which is hitting the 110's. Helping parents move as well. Fun stuff there let me tell ya.

D2: yes please. Not atm. (See above)

OVG: Downloaded Steam again. Downloaded TF2 (Free ftw) and CS again. Did a lil CS last night. Aww, there must be some nubs playing or my skills came back real quick. <Definitely nubs>

Various other thoughts: Wish I had a dishwasher besides my hands. Like a machine or children or a Wifey or something like that. lol. I'd help the Wife, until the kids can wash the dishes. I almost don't WANT to get a dishwasher to make the kids wash them by hand like I've had to!|||Good luck PCM.. I hope it'll all work out.

RL: getting off in an hour or so. Haven't really got much to do atm, as I've only been given a couple of tasks. However, I'm in lack of "Zugriffs" whatever that means. Access I think. So I can't do much other than prepare a power point presentation for my boss (which I've already done in three different versions). Later I'm going to visit my new colleague. She seems nice. We're going to drink something with alcohol in it I think.

D2: nope

OVG: nope|||RL: Organising various things for our new house, doing phone calls I don't want to do (e.g. with my electric company):

Today a letter from our electric company arrived: "Thanks for registering - payment will be from March 1st 2011 on"...

a) I never registered (my property developer did )

b) we moved in last week - no way I am going to pay those 5 months power supply I already paid my property developer for...

D2: Not today, too much today in the house.

@Virgait: Nice to see things are running more your way already!|||seems fun!

RL: I work midnights too Coju, and agree the heat (and insane humidity here) are really screwing with me, I was late for work last night since I didn't get to sleep until like 5pm after working.

D2: Played a hour or 2, got my necro up around level 20 and keeled Andy. Woohoo for playing again!

Not positive what OVG stands for but seems to be other games of some kind? I pretty much only play one game at a time, and it's D2 right now!|||Quote:








Not positive what OVG stands for but seems to be other games of some kind? I pretty much only play one game at a time, and it's D2 right now!




You're spot on. It stands for Other Video Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment