Thursday, April 19, 2012

The History of the Single Player Forum

Dearly beloved co-population of the SPF,

It is not yet finished, but there is a bit of interesting information in it already that you might want to read, so here it is: The History of the SPF

A couple of weeks ago I started to write, it grew a little, the irc crowd had things to add, Thyiad had some points, you know how it goes. There are many things still unknown to me, as my membership of this community is relatively young. Criticism, additional information, new chapters, if you think it deserves a place and you've got a source, please bring it forth, that I may integrate it. Especially the mod section needs input, but you'll see that when reading. If you think it's total crap and I should gtfo, please say so as well ^^

My HTML skills are not, so please don't be offended at the ugliness -^



On the drawing-board / to be added shortly:

1) haul pictures of mfo winners

2) trading forum stuff

3) ...|||4) profit!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||You're missing Nightfish.|||thats a good thing

rule 1 of nightfish, nobody talks about nightfish|||I immediately had to knock out 50 pindle runs for old times sake after reading the old mfo threads again. I miss greywolf, I remember all the drama when he left, so sad I also remember all the drama his doppelg�nger geywolf (I think?) caused too, lol.|||Nice! Look forward to reading about this forum I discovered 10 years after it was made!|||Very cool - nice work!|||That was a pretty interesting read, a lot of stuff that i never knew about and some good information on things that are hinted at/not really discussed anymore. Thanks a lot for putting this together.|||Ah, good times. Many fond memories running cows with Etdlahq and friends, discussing character builds, MF runs, and pvp related activities. I first joined when Darkness and Greybeard were mods. I haven't been posting much since the site crash, and quite infrequently play D2 these days. As far as old school goes, very few are older.|||i also missed it on the read through but i did use that zod. wish i didn't but i did. the restart bit is correct though

No comments:

Post a Comment