Thursday, April 19, 2012

OT: Hamburg residents here?

Are there any Hamburg residents among the german SPFers? Anyone living in the city itself or its surrounding? Took my bike with me for my trips to work, which means I'm fairly mobile..

I am staying in the city until end of August. So if you're up for a beer or such, let me know here, or by PM

Also, if you have some tips (destinations) for weekends, I'm all ears - I don't PvP, you see.. Planned to go to the North Sea tomorrow, but the weather seems rather a mess atm |||you can never go wrong with the reeperbahn. one bar i particularly liked was erna b or bertha b or something like that. once that is closed the thing to do is get to the fischmarkt for some fischbr�tchen and beer in traditional bavarian atmosphere next to the elbe.

if ur more into sightseeing than partying i�d suggest a bike tour along the elbchaussee in altona and getting on top of the michel

but its been three years that i�ve been there...|||Listen to Krupa.. (that is if you're in to partying.)

Last summer I went on a eurotrip with 7 of my friends. We visited Prague, Amsterdam, Berlin, and a lot of other cities. However, the craziest place was definitely Reeperbahn |||Quote:








Amsterdam






I'm so jealous.|||Quote:








I'm so jealous.




You should be :P

No comments:

Post a Comment