Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mauler and Smiter party, which spirit?

Hey there!

Started a Druid to play with a friend of mine. I'll go with a Mauler and he's going with a Smiter.

I was wondering, which spirit should I get? He's going to max Fanatism, so I thought that having HoW maybe would be redundant. Should I go with Oak Sage?

btw, we're playing untwinked.

Thanks for reading!|||Quote:








Is this the first time it happens? Do we know whether this computer has access to the FMS server ?




Of course it is!

Spoiler


I have no idea what you're talking about, it may have happened before, but who really knows?



HoW will increase y'alls overall damage output along with Fanta.

Guessing SC, so either will work (spirit). If you roll with the Oak, you have to be a good keeper with him. He likes to wonder sometimes and even when you cast away from the battle, he'll meander up to where all the action is for a close up. Very brave.

You're welcome for reading!|||In an untwinked mauler / smiter party, the least of your problems is picking the best spirit. Just saiyan... That's kinda like me going "I'm going to build my own parachute out of toilet paper, how many layers should the TP be?" Yes, 4 layers are going to be slightly better than 3, but still. I'm not sure it'd change much.|||Quote:








In an untwinked mauler / smiter party, the least of your problems is picking the best spirit. Just saiyan... That's kinda like me going "I'm going to build my own parachute out of toilet paper, how many layers should the TP be?" Yes, 4 layers are going to be slightly better than 3, but still. I'm not sure it'd change much.




Our kids... Would SO rule the world...

I'd have to agree though, kinda weird party... Then again, I went to a party in a graveyard once |||Quote:








Then again, I went to a party in a graveyard once




I cannot decide which of the 20 horribly inappropriate jokes I am thinking of right now to make first. At least 5 of those would get me permanently banned from the forums. Must... resist... Might... want... forum... for ... D3...|||What's up with you two hijacking threads? First the myth daily, now a druid question?

I'm going to need to know this joke. One of the unbanana ones.|||Actually, Thyiad hijacked that thread first, without even posting. Then we hijacked it off of her because we're more serious and make way better Diablo terrorists if such a thing exists...

And well, we have to be insane somewhere... Right? :/

Oh, and go for HoW |||I'd do 1-point HoW really... I don't like the idea of relying on the Oak for life, because it tends to die a lot, leaving you without the life when you find you actually need it. The HoW is a nice little boost, but I don't trust the spirits survivability enough to heavily invest in any of them. That's just me though; you might dump points into HoW last since I dunno if you're just doing straight Mauler or what.|||Thanks for the advice guys.

@coju: I guess my clipboard wasn't empty after all hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment