Thursday, April 19, 2012

My First Guardian - Finally!

After playing HC on and off for a while, I finally achieved my first Guardian! It was tough for sure. Act 1 wasn't too difficult. Act 2 Claw Viper Temple is scary for anyone, but other than that it was a piece of cake. Act 3 Undead Stygian Dolls had me being quite careful, always walking very slowly. Act 4 was a piece of cake, other than Burning Souls. Act 5, oh man. Ancients was effin hard. The first time I attempted to do it, Korlic trapped me in a corner, and I had to leave, making me lose all my 50 Full Rejuv's I left on the floor :/. I then hunted for more, and I fought them again, had Urdar's help me out, they died after the first Ancient fell, and me and Merc finished off the other two. The first time I attempted Baal, I ran out of TP's (oh just my luck...) I had to leave, and fought him again. Wasn't too bad :P.

Ainia, Level 83.

Skills:

20 Immolation Arrow

20 Exploding Arrow

20 Freezing Arrow

20 Cold Arrow

Rest were into pre-requisites.

Notable Drops? LOL, I'm the unluckiest person to ever play Diablo 2. If there was a way to get an El Rune from a Hell Hellforge, I'd do it. I got a Lem Rune from the Forge though, so it allowed me to make Treachery for my Merc...I also did get a Ko Rune, and a Wraith Flight (I consider THAT good :P.)

Anyways, I think I might do a full clear with her (I have to do Nihlathak in all difficulties.) I guess my next build might be a Javazon using Wraith Flight, I dunno. Or make a MF Sorceress, but I'm just glad to finally have completed Hardcore on Hell .|||grats on the first guardian. it's a great achievement!|||Quote:








After playing HC on and off for a while, I finally achieved my first Guardian!




Good deal, and congrats. It's harder than it looks . I'm on try.. uh.. n, and still no guardian. Hell is unforgiving, so congrats on getting through it unscathed (enough.)|||Way to go HCO!|||Congratulations, may your future characters be as lucky!

What did your inventory look like? Did you play twinked or untwinked?

Perhaps you can make a melee javazon with wraith flight and use the fade from treachery to become etheral like the weapon. That would look cool.|||Thanks everyone!

@ Maltatai - Inventory contained a lot of charms of life, resists, and mana. I played twinked I did some trades with other people on this forum, and found her some gear from my Firedin.

And that's a good idea, I never really made a Javazon before, only Bowazon's. I'll have to try it out. At the moment however, I'm making a Shockadin/Tesladin. All I need is a 3 Socket Phase Blade to make a Crescent Moon, but that's another story all together lol.|||Congratulations on the Guardian title.

And cool-points for doing an unusual first Guardian build.

|||Thanks! I only like to make non cookie cutter builds, they're a ton of fun .|||Congratulations!!!

Got my first guardian recently and it is a very nice feeling I'm maybe going to try your build out ones as well.|||congratulations. the first is the hardest

No comments:

Post a Comment