Thursday, April 19, 2012

<insert snappy name here> Sundaily

Been a long time since I did one of these, but here goes:

RL: Finishing some decking in the back garden.

D2: Clearing up some characters and getting ready for PvP week. Just Matted my LK runner (she's been stuck in LK for years) and got my trapper to 95 - my highest level character. Not sure I have the stamina to go further just yet, but we will see.|||RL: Not much, had a couple of parties last night, so hopefully relaxing. This week is going to be a very busy week between work and my sons baseball tournament, so relaxing is a good idea.

D2: Nope, played for about one hour in the last 6 days...kinda scary!

OVG: Cave story, it had been about 1-2 years since I have played it. Still holds the candle for greatest freeware game ever made for me |||RL: Finally getting some overtime at Primark, so I might actually be able to take the GF out over the summer. The job itself sucks, and that will never change, but now I'm getting to know some of the staff it's not all bad. Birthday coming up soon, but even if I could afford to celebrate it, I'm working all this week.

OVG: Some Nation Red, Borderlands and maybe some vanilla Oblivion, because I'm a sadist.|||RL: Hit Tesco for cat food (special offers ftw). Decided the local Pets at Home staff needs shooting.

D2: Nope.

OVG: Briefly. But bed awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment