Thursday, April 19, 2012

Insight halberd, impossible to do

Hi

I am trying to get the Insight runeword into a Superior Halberd I found (4 sockets).

I have tried several times and I only get the runes in the weapon, but no Runeword at all. I am playing in Single player, and I have checked that Halberd is a poleaxe type weapon, so I dont know where the error is.

Any help?

thx |||A ladder runeword doesn't work in single player.|||There is an accepted mod in the SPF rules topic, which allows you to use ladder only runewords. It's called 'RWM'.|||Quote:








A ladder runeword doesn't work in single player.




Unless you use RWM. Don't know if Kalsten is using that since he didn't say anything about that.

Edit: Pwnd|||Yes, it'll work.

I have one. It is no good. Use something else if you can.

Unless it's your best option, or too late.|||Quote:








Unless you use RWM. Don't know if Kalsten is using that since he didn't say anything about that.

Edit: Pwnd




I am quite new, so I do not even know what ladder means xD I will try that mod, then.

Thanks a lot |||Ladder is a Bnet game 'type'. Ladder only runewords weren't intended for SP use.

Edit: We told them to go **** *** though.|||The page for the RWM and other mods is not working, any mirror or other place where to take it?

EDIT: nevermind, I have found it at http://www.chrisclarke.co.uk/D2stuff...20for%201.13c/

No comments:

Post a Comment