Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursdaily - and still nothing in the news about the wedding

RL: Yep, that's true - I checked a dozen or so news channels and nowhere got our wedding today mentioned. Am I not important enough? Ppfff, I suppose it's because I didn't complete the grail yet, or maybe because it's just a civil wedding...well, anyways: wish you all a beautiful day as mine will be

So by the end of the day you'll have a Mrs. Grisu, too

D2: Maybe a few hundred Pindle runs...wait, just kidding|||congrats Grisu! May you both be happy for many years to come!



RL: bleh... not even going to get into it. Suffice it to say that I am tired, very very tired.

D2: trying to level my sorc for PvP week, running Trav, & doing the whole 1.07 grind.

OVG: what?|||Huge congrats, Grisu!!! At least it's now posted in the most important news forum on the webs... SPF :-)

RL: work, bad weather and a dog that keeps finding ways to escape the fence

D2: my second orb-it-aller has reached Hell outer cloister without too much hazzle. I started her to make use of my 2 ber in an infinity, to be able to find a jah and then make an enigma with the jah and my third ber... Now I can't seem ti find a base for the inifinity though. Annoying|||...run man run....i'll distract them!

grats mr and mrs grisu. better bring pics of cake and when you get back from the honeymoon come to the bar for a celebratory beer.

i played d2 the morning of my wedding. nothing better to do.

d2: nope. got shadowrun on.

OVG: SHADOWRUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||Grats Grisu! Mrs. Grisu? Awesome.

RL: Not much.

D2: Started a Bear+Bear project. So maybe that. Or maybe I will make myself a PvP char. I'm torn between Blizzy (and not sure if I wanna go block or ES) or a Gunslinger. We'll see.

OVG: No. I did play some Civ III recently, but it wasn't as much fun as it used to be.

--Greebo|||bear+bear?|||Congrats to Grisu and Mrs Grisu!

RL: No idea, the day is just beginning.

D2: Mp tonight!|||oooeeee Grisu!!!!

Bear.

RL: Eating freezer meals. Not filling one bit. Need two or five to make a real 'meal'. Cereal fills me up better than this mess.

d2: Realized today/lastnight that the reason I haven't been able to get anywhere in hell is b/c I've been playing it on p8... Now that I switch to p1, hell is easy peasy! Ha, at least a hell of a lot easier than p8!

OVG: naa|||Quote:








bear+bear?




It sounds much cooler than it is, probably. Wearbear Maul maxx physical damage with 100% Deadly Strike, with a Grizzly companion.

What would be cool is some kind of MP team of Bears. Plenty of possibilities.|||Welcome to the married club - 'tis a good place.

RL: Silent at the office today, soooo:

OVG: Morrowind! Might complete the main quest today, or become Grand MAster of the Morag Tong. Choices, choices...

D2: Zealot on through NM, maybe to end of A3?

No comments:

Post a Comment