Thursday, April 19, 2012

Diablo Anime

I found this anime, and whilst I'm hoping eventually a Diablo anime series will come to exist, this is kinda amusing.

There's links to more from that one |||Lol. Awesome. Loved how the poor paladin was zealing a single cow.

Bowazons have never looked sexier.|||Awesome! Sorc is a little bit .....um....crazy ><

Too bad you can't understand them.|||I am fairly certain I saw this a few years ago. I enjoyed it then, but nostalgia conflicting with reality seems to have warped and ruined my perception of it.


Quote:








Too bad you can't understand them.




There should be a subbed version listed in the suggestions to the right of the video.|||Haha amazing!

Yes, there are subtitled version in the suggestions. Also I think the uploader added subtitles (tho it seems it's not working here).|||yeah, I remember that from a Korean site in like, 2002. Was funny then. Remains funny now. We posted it with a translation of the dialogue, but it was so long ago I can't find a record of it now.|||...flux sighting!

run....

i lol'd.|||Here is another Diablo animated video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNvkw...eature=related|||Oh, it's all there, the simple bad sense of humour, the poor animation quality (porbably intended) the over the top bad "action".|||And this add is gg: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSY6V__ew2s

No comments:

Post a Comment