Saturday, April 21, 2012

Virgait is a Myth Tuesdaily

RL: Last day yesterday, start my new job tomorrow

D2: Hopefully today ye...

OVG: Haha, gee man... Hehe

Now off to the shops for smokes |||So, what's the new job? I'd make some lame jokes but the bright colours and weird css in general are killing me.|||True that, true that

It's in a travel agency, 5k annum during my apprenticeship and 22-24k once I start selling. They're a small company and don't hire anybody above 20 because they like to mould staff to their ethos and always promote from within. So currently, I'm happy |||Step 1: Become a travel agent

Step 2: ???

Step 3: World Domination!|||Wanna come take over the world with me? Free holidays^^|||... take over the world? Have you looked at this place? The service is lousy, there's junk all over the place and parts of it are even radiated. Also, it's crawling with germs and republicans. Who the heck would want the world? Come back when you're ready to kill it with fire. Then we'll talk.

edit: gogo hijacked daily thread!|||Fire? Boring...

Let's ignite it in flames instead! |||Smoking sounds nice. As i finished cutting my own hair and getting in the shower. I really wanted a smoke. After I got out all I wanted was an Orange Cream Popsicle.

It's eventually going to all, well most of it, get burned up any how. We could start it sooner. Just don't do it with Cig's or matches. We need to create lightning that way it's "Nature" and not "Us" doing it.

Think we're in the middle of Step 2.

What we do every day Pinky, try to take over the world.|||Just do clarify, I *do* get an army of penguins right?|||You can call your peasants whatever you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment