Thursday, April 19, 2012

Questions about gold

I was wondering what the most gold a monster can drop is (i.e. what is the maximum pile of gold I can see from a monster after I kill it)?

I also was wondering what the most gold a NPC would be willing to sell an item for (I would love a screenie if someone had one) . It seems like I sell for 35K and they turn around and sell for 1.6 million... I was wondering where they top out at.

Thanks|||I believe 35k is the top out for vendors. I don't think I've ever seen a gold pile drop over 10k either. Not sure though, you've peaked my interest. I'm curious to know as well.|||Quote:








I believe 35k is the top out for vendors. I don't think I've ever seen a gold pile drop over 10k either. Not sure though, you've peaked my interest. I'm curious to know as well.






I know that my player can sell for a max of 35K. I am wondering what the most expensive an item can be to buy from the vendors. I have seen some of my rares that I sell be able to be bought back for over 1 million...I am curious how high that can get, and if anyone has achieved that. Thanks.|||i've seen a screen shot of an armor that couldnt be bought by anyone. i'm not sure how high it was, but it was more than a single character could carry.|||If you are not including +Gold Find then I can assure your piles will be small. If you want to maximize your +Gold Find and run a place like Travincal then you might be interested in this old touney thread. (not sure if there was a more current one, search came up with this one)

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...+money+tourney|||@Kstarm: My apologies I misread your post. That's what I get for mixing booze and reading.|||The max amount of gold you get by selling items depends on where you are in the game. Info taken from the summit:

What is the maximum amount of gold a Vendor will pay for an item?

Normal Difficulty

Act I: 5,000 Gold

Act II: 10,000 Gold

Act III: 15,000 Gold

Act IV: 20,000 Gold

Act V: 25,000 Gold

Nightmare

Act I-V: 30,000 Gold

Hell Difficulty:

Act I-V: 35,000 Gold, the maximum gold a vendor will pay you for an item.


The most gold you can find in a single pile depends on how much GF (goldfind) you carry and a bit of luck. So far my biggest single pile is something like 98K but i suspect there are people here that managed over 100K in a single pile.

And as Ladvarian mentioned Travincal is a good place to get a lot of gold in little time. Best way is with a barb since the hork gets you another drop. Also you'd want to do this with some GF equipment on switch for bigger piles.|||It also depends on the item. Most amulets/rings for example go for like... 1-5k generally. However, I have have *once* found (if I remember correctly, an amulet) that was looking at 35k. I believe I have a screenshot

Edit: Found the screenshot, it was 30k and the only mod was CTC Hydra.

I've never seen jewelry even close to that :S|||Amulets with +skills generally are worth a lot. And as you already found out some other mods like ctc hydra increase value a lot too.

No comments:

Post a Comment