Saturday, April 21, 2012

That cat is starting to get a bit dissy Saturdaily

RL: Work was okish, not too hot today! Brother is doing ok now, he should be back out to his regiment in a couple of weeks and straight back into his post

D2: Did a bit of zealot.

OVG: :P|||RL: lazy day going to go swimming tonight.

D2: mfo, although the pits have ceased to be my friend.

Ovg: maybe Monday.|||RL: Mowed. It was nice. Pizza, beer, watering plants. Basically honey-dos without the Honey... This saddens me.

D2: Did a lil MP today. Sadly, reminds me of bnet with the drop-clicking. I don't think these guys are SPF members. This also makes me sad.

OVG: May go to a friends and play some ps3. Depends on what I do in the next few minutes.|||I'm catsitting for my neighbour. You just made me realize that I haven't fed it for way too long..

RL: last day at work today. It's reeeaally early. Gonna take a nap when I get off at noon.

D2: Some MP with our zons later.|||lol at FoE! poor kitty. it will eat your soul.

@Virgait: whats wrong with your brother.



oh and FYI its sunday afternoon not saturday|||Well the "poor" kitty is so fat that it probably wouldn't be satisfied by just my soul..

It really does need to go on a diet. That makes me feel a bit less guilty |||It's like driving off when your fat friend is about to get in the car. you're doing him a favour really|||It's one of those pranks that never get's old. Here we call it a "Cliff" - after a danish TV-show.

Edit: and this is Cliff..|||He got hit in Afghanistan.

And ye man, go zons. Just please don't die on me :P|||Why on earth would I die on you?

No comments:

Post a Comment