Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hi all!

I just wanted to post a quick hello and explain who this stange person lurking and posting in the forums is.

I've been playing since about 2001. The vast majority of my time on the SPF was spent between the crashes. I took a break from the game back in 2003 and when I came back the forums had crashed and just about everyone I knew had gone to those forums which couldn't be mentioned (I blame Durf and ATMA).

Back in the day I had a lot of fun in 1.07. Probably my biggest contribution, such as it was, was figuring out that you could make the hell bosses in 1.07 drop all golds all the time with enough MF (too bad that didn't amount to anything other than some cool rings and ammies!).

In 2005 I came back to the SPF and joined the race for 99. Made a good go at it and was in the top 3-4 for a bit, but in the end I just didn't love my Hammerdin enough to survive the grind..

Anyway I bought a shiney new D2 copy while waiting for D3. With the recent news, I'm not sure it that's going to happen, but I'm having a good time with a fresh start in 1.13 FAM. Just got my sorc to hell meph - every item drop feels like an old friend!

Most of names have changed (cept asmo, LE, and fishy!) but I can't believe how little the good character of this forum has changed over the years.

Take care,

KS|||Nice to see ya! I'm mostly a lurker these days as well, so no harm in that. Plus, I'm sure we'll see more of ya when D3 comes out soon™. Take it easy in the meantime.|||Sup KS, nice to see you. I started again for a bit, then realised why I stopped in teh first place, waiting for D3 though.

Liq you sexy devil, long time no see.

No comments:

Post a Comment