Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Spoils of Our D2 Toils - The New Item Find Thread (March 2011)

[:1]It was suggested that the timing, story, and stats of this item merited a new IFT, and Thyiad agreed, so here we go:

I ran 1.09 Countess for the Vex rune drop that I discovered she is capable of. I made a character dedicated to the cause, GIEB_VEX. After nearly 2 years of trying, Countess finally dropped that Vex. That Vex was precious to me, my most coveted drop. But I knew it would do me more good in 1.10s than 1.09. With that Vex, and a Gul and 4 Mals, all dropped by 1.09 Countess in the course of completing this quest, and some normal gems, I made an Ohm Rune. With that Ohm rune, along with an additional Mal and Ist procured in my 1.09 Countess Vex quest, I made a 1.10s Runeword in a War Scepter with +2 Holy Shield staffmod, also procured in 1.09:




Code:
Call to Arms War Scepter
'AmnRalMalIstOhm'
One-Hand Damage: 39 to 66
Durability: 35 of 70
Required Strength: 55
Required Level: 57
Mace Class - Fastest Attack Speed
Item Level: 90
Fingerprint: 0xed46471d
+290% Enhanced Damage
Adds 5-30 fire damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Replenish Life +12
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
40% Increased Attack Speed
+15 to Battle Orders
+11 to Battle Cry
+10 to Battle Command
+2 to Holy Shield (Paladin Only)
Prevent Monster Heal
150% Damage to Undead
+2 to All Skill Levels
Socketed (5: 5 used)

The perfect ED just adds style.



No Hellforge rushed runes were used in creating this item.

Link to previous IFT|||It's just occurred to me that if I move the posts from the old IFT into here they'll show up BEFORE your post Robby. So I won't.

Grats on the CtA.|||Congratulations!

I know that a +15 Beta CTA is the most useful item you will ever find or make. (It is much less aggravating, though, if the battle command has a longer duration than the battle orders. I know from also being a temporary wielder of the CTA that travelled from Ray Patean -> Pyrohemia (me) -> Maareek -> NagisaFurukawa -> ???)


Quote:








No Hellforge rushed runes were used in creating this item.




This makes me feel a little embarrassed that I combined my 1.07 Vex and Gul and 1.10a Gul with a hell forge rushed Ist + Mal. |||very nice, good job

I ofc did not expected anything else that +15 or +14 according to SPF statistic

so congrats to that and enjoy 1.13c patch|||Quote:








very nice, good job

I ofc did not expected anything else that +15 or +14 according to SPF statistic

so congrats to that and enjoy 1.13c patch




Thanks.

My other CtA (posted in the last IFT) rolled +12 BO and crap for all the other ranges (almost the bottom of the ED range), and my 1.10a CtA rolled +9 BO, so the 'SPF statistic' is bunk.|||Running council with my Holy Freeze Zealot netted me Jah, Sur (sshots will eventually end up in my TP) and this:


Code:
Wolfhowl
Fury Visor
Defense: 342
Durability: 17 of 35
(Barbarian Only)
Required Strength: 129
Required Level: 79
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0x366af8b4
+12 to Strength
+14 to Dexterity
+8 to Vitality
+127% Enhanced Defense
+6 to Werewolf
+6 to Lycanthropy
+6 to Feral Rage
+3 to Warcry Skills (Barbarian Only)
Level 15 Summon Dire Wolf (9/18 Charges)

Stats rolls are so and so, but skill rolls are perfect. That's always nice.

A perfect skills roll is 1:128. A perfect stats/skills roll is 1:65536 (so not happening).|||Found this with my current character in Skunkbelly's UTC. Useless for him (a Mauler), but the next caster I receive is going to be very happy (though they'll have to wait until Act 5 to use it).


Code:
Spectral Shard
Blade
One-Hand Damage: 4 to 15
Durability: 15 of 24
Required Dexterity: 51
Required Strength: 35
Required Level: 25
Dagger Class - Fast Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 37
Fingerprint: 0x2c6f8379
+50 to Mana
+55 to Attack Rating
All Resistances +10
50% Faster Cast Rate
|||Spoiler






Lucky me |||So much suffering...|||No items, but I wanted to get in some grovelling at RobbyD's perfect CTA early in the thread

No comments:

Post a Comment