Thursday, April 12, 2012

Howdy!

[:1]Howdy all,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the single player forums. I believe all my D2 playing till D3 comes out will be in single player and figured I should get to know the locals if I ever want to hang out and fit in! Or open up shop (that SP Trade forum is a bit intimidating for some reason). Never played D2 till a few months ago. Played Diablo 1 in early highschool back in 2000 ish, lol

Anyways, tried a hardcore pally, he died in nightmare act 3 :-( Sticking to a softcore Sorceress at the moment. /players 8 is OP so far, lvl 45 and I haven't finished normal yet! Made my first runeword ever, an insight Voulge and it rocks on my prayer merc. I can ice orb all day now! Also found a Spire of Lazarus and a 24% MF Nagel ring today in Act V so I am feeling pretty awesome. Just some kewl rares but no other uniques so far. Been using atma to horde lots of goodies for a softcore pally someday. So yeah, using that battlenet runeword mod I read about on this forum but besides that just been grinding out the goodies!

Thanks all for the awesome forums... time for bed!

-Dominatus|||Welcome to the show and all that,|||*kicks Shins*

*gives shinguards*

WELCOME

( i jig get over it)|||Hey there

Good luck with your D2 adventures|||hey how are ya

hey how are ya

hey how are ya

thats the official native american indian greeting in these parts|||Hey. Welcome to the SPF, and GL with SP!|||Hi, welcome to the SPF!

GL with your sorc and as soon as you start to get more stuff, be sure to try GoMule instead of ATMA, much faster |||Welcome!

Getting to act 3 NM is pretty good for you first attempt at the game

May all your drops be green and golden!|||hey how are ya|||you got mal'ed...lol

oh hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment