Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spirit pack?

[:1]I didn't know where to post this so I just posted it here

I've heard about people selling spirit packs? What is that? |||Welcome to the Forum. Have a read of the Stickies and enjoy your stay.


Quote:








spirit packs : Tal, Thul, Ort, Amn plus (sometimes) Hel runes. To make the Spirit Runeword.




From the D2 Terms and Abbreviations Thread linked to in my signature and in the Newcomer Forum Stickies.

Please read the Stickies before randomly making new threads as many of your questions will be answered there.|||tal+thul+ort+amn+hel runes

EDIT: Pwned by Thyiad|||Quote:








I didn't know where to post this so I just posted it here

I've heard about people selling spirit packs? What is that?




It's a pack of runes consisting of Tal, Thul, Ort, Amn and Hel which lets you re-roll Spirit Shields or Swords.

Pwned.... twice....|||edit: oops, wrong thread

No comments:

Post a Comment