Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm here again, for like the fourth time. xD

[:1]Hello to all new comers and Hello again to all the veterans. I am back.

I've rage quit D2 last time, when i lost a HC skelemancer to a Fallen in Act 1 Normal while watching tv. Now, I'm back to take my revenge on the said Fallen. (-_ -)"

Also, I've made some rules to make this return a little bit more exciting.

Rules)

1) All characters played from now on shall play HC, full-clear, untwinked, and respec-less.

2) All characters will be a non-cookie-cutter build, and if - or once -, the said character dies, his/her deeds will be completely forgotten and will reborn into act 1 Norm as lvl 1.

3) Progress thread will be opened for each character, regardless of how boring it may be.

So, all in all. I'm back. Don't kick my shin for the fourth time, and try not to bash me for my tasteless progress threads. =D

See ya~

-- ToGgi.|||*steals tupee*

Sorry man, I know you're old and have been around, but I like wigs

Rage quit to a fallen act 1 normal!? Nice!

Going for a non-cookie-sept, eh? Nice! The progress threads will take lots of it looks like, but do share ideas of what you feel you need and so forth, I'll try to read them. Actually have your firemancer up in my tab list!|||Welcome back and good luck on your projects! I'll have a look at your Firegolemancer thread |||LoL - Death by fallen.

Welcome back! And good luck with HC!|||Hullo!

Welcome back. You can *never* really leave, you know...|||Well, if you get bored of just full-clearing HC chars, there are also quite a few tournaments running which you may find more interesting. Change things up a bit.


Quote:








I've rage quit D2 last time, when i lost a HC skelemancer to a Fallen in Act 1 Normal while watching tv. Now, I'm back to take my revenge on the said Fallen. (-_ -)"




You know, that sounds like a good basis for a tournament. "ToGgi 4: Revenge on the Fallen."

No comments:

Post a Comment