Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hi, Bye.

[:1]Just saying... installed D2 a while back, got into it. Downloaded League of Legends, got into that. Uninstalled D2. Deleted all Atma stuff.

Good to see everything has been up and running here (at least.. haven't seen anything crazy). Keep the spirit alive guys

Ps. League of Legends is good stuff... sign up and look me up. My in game name is AncientSpice (summoner name: ObviousPlay).

So, Hi.

So, Bye.|||With D3 lurking in the future it is getting harder and harder to say this, but: "You'll be back ^^"

Otherwise bye |||League of Legends? Really? I thought you were too old for cartoons.

Shoot me a PM next year when you're done with that tutorial and ready to get into DotA (2).|||You gave up D2... for Leaque Of Legends.

|||LoL? Have you no shame?|||Wait..."deleted all Atma stuff"...and that's why you'll be back You've got everything in front of you! Your first unique find, your first green bp, your first HC death...isn't that brilliant?!

Good luck in LoL (really? the abbreviation for League of Legends is LoL? LoL!!) and see you around, I guess! |||Nice affiliate/referral link...

I don't see the benefit in deleting all your D2 files but oh well.|||Good luck with LoL, I hope all goes well for you. ^^ Do visit us sometime.


Quote:








League of Legends? Really? I thought you were too old for cartoons.

Shoot me a PM next year when you're done with that tutorial and ready to get into DotA (2).




DotA 2 looks like a rehashed LoL. I think I might just stick to HoN.|||I definately want to spend hours upon hours playing two maps repeatedly whilst getting new worthless runes and occasionally a sorta new skill. I want to begin at level 0 in every game and then get some useless exp to achieve a pointless new level outside of the actual game. Besides that I will most probably buy skins for my chars for actual cash because obviously I spend way to much time and devotion to this semi done game.

Sorry for being a douche. |||Quote:












DotA 2 looks like a rehashed LoL. I think I might just stick to HoN.




DotA 2 is a rehash of DotA, except outside of WC3 limitations.

-Shrugged.-

No comments:

Post a Comment