Thursday, April 12, 2012

hey guys

[:1]Hey guys

Sorry I've not been on, I've been in hospital again for 3 weeks and ill be in for a minimum of 4 more. I never got to go home so couldn't say anything. Just had to get a nurse to show me how to use this stupid internet phone thingy. Strawberry or something it's called...

Anyway, hope you're all well.

Liam

P.S. I can text, but I aint texting africa :P|||Oh, and I have msn (which thyiad and freddy should have my thing for), but I'm yet to work it out on this damn phone.|||What a little FB stalking can't do

Seriously though, sry to hear that. Thought it was actually starting to improve for you. Get well soon - I think most of us appreciate it when you're around here :P

And I don't think I've got your msn-thingy as I haven't got msn myself. Feel free to write here or on fb if you're bored (which I've heard is pretty common in hospitals).

And finally: lol @ strawberry!

Edit: spelling.. stupid english gramma.|||Hey!

Sorry to hear that. I always worry about you when you haven't been around for a while.

Get better soon |||Good to hear you haven't disappeared from us completely! Good luck with recovery and we look forward to having ceiling cat back with us after that! :-)|||Your nurse showed you how to use a Strawberry Africa? Nice!

Sorry to hear you're under the weather my friend. Get to feeling better and back home!|||I hope you start feeling better (if that is the right word), you definitely bring a unique attitude to the SPF.

No comments:

Post a Comment