Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fun build suggestions?

[:1]Looking for some suggestions for some fun builds to mess around.

Have a few requirements for the builds though, so bare with me a bit.

1. I just got back into Diablo 2 and I'm starting for scratch.

2. I really hate saving up loads of points that won't be used until a level 30 skill.

3. The characters don't need to be able to MF or necessarily complete Hell, although the later is a plus. I'm not big on MF runs, to be frank. Perhaps some day I'll be interested, but I digress... Perhaps running the entire of Act 5, save a few specific areas but seems unlikely untwinked, outside of a few select builds.

Edit: I have Gomule and RWM, if that helps people with ideas.|||I like to suggest fishyzon (LF/FA zon) as the most fun all-rounder. Most of the skills are L30 but there's still charged strike, and you can always do something else early and then respec.|||Quote:








I like to suggest fishyzon (LF/FA zon) as the most fun all-rounder. Most of the skills are L30 but there's still charged strike, and you can always do something else early and then respec.




Respec! I never thought of that. Last I played, the feature wasn't around.

Hmm... Suggestions for skills pre-30?|||OOOOH i'd try a throwing or ranger pally, they are fun and can do very well in norm/ NM and If you find i good bow they can do hell quite well too

( i jig)

Make an intro thread too btw

so that people can do this

WELCOME!



*kicks shins*

*steals wallet*

*Steals pants*

Gives shiny new shinguards to protect from other shinkickers.|||I've tried a ranged based paladin, as well as a druid using minions and a ranged weapon before. Never really cared for either one, to be honest.

Perhaps I'll get around to an intro thread. Seems like a waste though.

Ooh, shinguards, just what I've always needed...|||You are lucky that i'm the only person too kick you in the shins so far!

|||Well, the shin kicking has been around for ages... I'm sure mine have been bruised at least a time or two...

Just haven't posted since long before the forum move.|||Well then WELCOME BACK!

head round to the bar and have a drink or eight!

|||Welcome back then

I did an explosionmancer and I thought it was really great.

I also read a guide for another necro, a televangelist or something, that I am considering trying. Can't remember where though.

And I really enjoyed my pure lightning sorc.. That was until she died at lvl ~60 of course |||Fishymancer all the way. One kill, then CE until it's just a wasteland. In case you didn't know, patch 1.13 has amped up CE further so now it's a bit silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment