Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cube recipe question

[:1]After trying unsuccessfully to find a four socket monarch to make a spirit shield, I decided to try the tal, amn, perfect ruby recipe to get one. I finally found a white superior monarch and tried the recipe and it would not work. OK and I am sorry for being such a newb, but does the recipe only work on a normal monarch? Is my problem that the shield is a superior monarch? It is a white letter monarch, not magical or rare.|||Correct, you can only use "normal" white shields. Low quality or Superior white shields will not work with that recipe.|||Of course, you could still use a Larzuk socket quest if you're tired of waiting.|||Thanks man. Thats what I thought. I used my normal socketing quest on something stupid and the other two on tals head and tals armor for PTopazs. Spirit is going to be my first attempt at using the RWM. At least the runes for Spirit are easy to get so I can try to get a 35% FCR one until I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment