Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hello :D

[:1]Hi all I'm new to the single player forum tho not to the site. I have been following the tournaments and they all sound super fun. I thought I would make a post introducing myself

A quick bit about me, I'm a college student going to school in Alaska. I've been playing Diablo and Diablo 2 since 2000. I used to play Diablo 2 online but all my friends have long since stopped playing so now I thought I'd move to single player. I started reading the single player forums and following the How the Mighty Have Fallen tourny and was hooked on the idea and decided to say hi.

I look forward to being a part of this community |||'ello Gov

10 chars|||On no! You've got the !

Welcome Gov!

I've heard people like to steal stuff and kick various parts of the body, beware.

*casts cloak of shadows*|||ANOTHER FOLLOWER OF THE !!!!!



JOIN ME!!!!

|||Morpheus: Welcome to the "real" world.

And beware of the the shin-kickers. |||damnit mal you forgot to kick him...

*gives shin-guards*

hah, beat that!

*steals jah rune*|||Welcome to the SPF!|||Thanks guys

And thank you for the guards and cloak of shadows!!!!|||Welcome, Gov! I like your lol-cat avatar picture. The caption is too small for me to make out; what does it say?

*kicks cat*|||Welcome to the forums!

No comments:

Post a Comment