Thursday, April 12, 2012

Assassin trap question

[:1]So, +lightning damge and -lightning resistance from gear doesn't work for assassin traps, but conviction aura works from infinity, right?|||Conviction lowers enemy resistances, period. So it should work.|||Mostly you got it right, but not completely.

Some traps are considered minions and some...projectiles(?). So you can take that as summoning a minion when you cast LS/DS/WoF etc. Those traps that you lay on floor and then they shoot. To them -elr and +lsd aren't applied.

Projectiles are Fire Blast and Shock Web. Assassin trows them on ground and they are same as any sorc spells. To those two -enemy ress and +skill dmg is applied.

Conviction and Lower Resist are working by weakening your enemy and they don't have anything to do with trap. Ofc they do increase your dmg.|||Why play Assassins? They suck. Huehuehuehue. Try a Druid instead.|||Get out of here omg! I've heard about you! (But i've actually never seen you. I feel honored :shock

Assassins are nice because I call them Asians in my head. Asns for short. Fast, quick, speedy, making all the monsters go to sleep, a best friend to call by their side, and mechanical minions.

You should ignore this post, your question was answered.|||just ignore coju and omg they like to

WIth regards to your question I think it has been answered, just for an additional reference the -45 to -55 lightning resit on infinity will only apply to whoever is wielding it (with the additional caveat about not affecting some assassin traps)|||Quote:








just ignore coju and omg they like to




what

since when|||Quote:








what

since when




I was looking through the SPF awards as I could have sworn that you won it one year, but it appears I was wrong and you have been pipped at the line twice.|||There's an awful lot of spam going on in here...



Assassin traps are cool(so I feel slightly on topic)|||I was going to feel sorry for the OP, but then I realised it was Syx and he already knows us.

No comments:

Post a Comment