Thursday, April 12, 2012

OT: What are you listening to right now

[:1]Well I like going in the IGN forums and posting in the "What are you listening to right now" thread in the metal board. So I thought I would start one up here and hopefully we can keep it going for a while. Doesn't need to be metal it can be anything your listening to ATM. Great way to start if I do say so myself:

Amon Amarth - Guardians of Asgaard|||Radio on my alarm clock, listening to Key103 (a greater manchester station) listening to "In Demand with Rich and luce!"|||'This is Absolution' by Killswitch Engage.|||50 first dates soundtrack |||This P.O.S. computer's death-rattle (aka the fan). |||'Beautiful Amulet' - Yukarin~.|||Quote:








This P.O.S. computer's death-rattle (aka the fan).




That was awesome, gave me a laugh

'This Love' by Pantera.|||Quote:








'This is Absolution' by Killswitch Engage.




Good song.

Metallica's new song (The day that never comes?) on the radio atm, pretty meh about it.|||I'm not actually currently listening to anything, but if I were it would likely be the Best of Bowie 2CD set that I downloaded 2 months ago and have listened to on average once every 3 days.|||'Condemned' by In Flames.

No comments:

Post a Comment